Please join our study and tell us what you think about digital monitoring for diabetes!

/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Diabetes (Type 2)

1 reply

Topic of the discussion

Member Carenity
Posted on

Hello all,

I am a PhD candidate at Paris-Descartes University (France). I study social aspects of digital monitoring in diabetes care.

I would like to invite you to participate in an international survey launched by my research team (INSERM, France) in collaboration with the Knowledge and Research Evaluation Unit (Mayo Clinic, USA).

In this survey we aim to identify what adults, with type 1 or 2 diabetes, think of digital monitoring. Specifically, we aim to find out which aspects of digital monitoring are intrusive in people's personal life and privacy, and which aspects are reassuring and acceptable.

The survey takes less than 15 minutes. You can check it out here: https://clinicalepidemio.fr/diabete/en/  

The study has received an approval from the Ethics Committee of INSERM (IRB00003888). Once the study is over, we will share our findings with you here on Carenity!

Please don't hesitate to share this with your friends and family and on social media!

Thank you!

Beginning of the discussion - 2/27/19

Please join our study and tell us what you think about digital monitoring for diabetes!

Member Carenity • Community manager
Posted on

Hi members, 

I am tagging you in this discussion because it is a very profound survey being done, approved by Carenity to be publicized by the poster. By participating in this international research study, it gives you the opportunity to play an additional role in your medical care and the efficiency of medical care for diabetes. I encourage you to take less than 15 minutes to participate.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding the study or for the poster @Hidden username‍, feel free to post so in the comments.

@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username‍