What has been the drug that has helped you the most with depression? But does not make you super tired?

https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/depression.jpg

Patients Depression

2 replies

Topic of the discussion

Member Carenity
Posted on

Hello everyone, 

I am looking to make an appointment with my psychiatrist because I wanting to change medications. I have been on the same dosage of the same medication for some time and feel like it is not helping me as much as it used too and that I am getting tired from it also.

I am interested to hear what other say are the best medication for treating the depression feeling and mindset, but also either not making feel drowsy or ideally, giving a bit of energy.

Beginning of the discussion - 3/30/19

What has been the drug that has helped you the most with depression? But does not make you super tired?
Member Carenity
Posted on

I have tried lexapro and Bupropion. I had some sexual side-effects with lexapro and it made me feel drowsy.

Member Carenity
Posted on

I have never heard of Bupropion. Looks interesting.

I had good success with lexapro, but I have had lower sex drive. I Actually just realized that is likely why.