https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/breast-cancer.jpg

Patients Breast cancer

5 replies

Topic of the discussion

Member Carenity
Posted on

Hi there. I'm wondering if any of you live in the Greater Philadelphia area like I do. What about New Jersey or Delaware? Would love to connect with you.

Beginning of the discussion - 2/20/19

Any locals to Philadelphia?
Member Carenity
Posted on

@Hidden username I live in the Upper Merion Township .

Member Carenity
Posted on
I am in North Wilmington in Delaware. I don't think you're too far for me. are you a breast cancer patient or Survivor like me? I started a peer support group for locals on Facebook. Join us. What I love about the group is how often we get together. Our next get-together is Sunday in King of Prussia. Sephora is doing a private class just for my group. the name of my group on Facebook is in this together Philly Wilmington. Here is the link. https://www.facebook.com/groups/2006782929610286/?ref=share
Member Carenity
Posted on

Yes, my sister and I both were diagnosed. I look forward to joining the group. 

What kind of private class? Do you all get together weekly? monthly? 

I live in King of Prussia. The Sephora in the King of Prussia plaza?

Member Carenity
Posted on

Thank you very much for this information @Hidden username  I look forward to meeting locals that can relate and have support.

Member Carenity
Posted on

Hey there I'm just seeing your messages. Have you joined the group yet? Use the link that I provided above to join. and of course share the link with anyone else who could use peer support like ours and who lives in the Greater Philadelphia area including New Jersey and Delaware.

I'm so sorry that your family has you and your sister dealing with this. But you're not alone. And neither is your sister.

all of the details for every event is in the event section of the Facebook group. Once you join click on the events section and then click on the event you're interested in. And yes the Sephora class will be at the King of Prussia Mall. And now athleta is having a special after party for us in their store.